At Asante Day Spa we strive to provide a tranquil atmosphere for your journey of escape. Please observe the following guidelines to make sure your visit with us is pleasurable for both yourself and others using our facility.
- Upon making your appointment reservation, you will be asked for a valid credit card to hold against your booking. We accept either Visa or MasterCard.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior your scheduled appointment so that you can complete any paperwork required before allowing yourself to totally relax and unwind.
- If you are running late please let us know and we will do our best to keep to your full appointment time.
- For your own peace and to respect others, please switch your mobile phone off before you arrive at Asante Day Spa or perhaps even allow yourself to fully disconnect from the world momentarily by choosing to leave your phone at home.
- To be in keeping with our calm and peaceful setting, please keep your voice to a low volume.
- A day spa is not the ideal setting for children, as they get bored very quickly. We would be most appreciative if you can find a babysitter for the duration of your appointment.
What to wear
- Most of our body massages and rituals require you to remove your clothing, except for your briefs. For your modesty we will provide you with a beautiful tribal print sarong to wear during your day spa Sunshine Coast session. Your therapist will show you to your treatment room and give you full instructions. For your comfort, please wear loose undergarments (not your Sunday best) and please take note that you will be provided with disposable underwear for some treatments.
- Please remove all jewellery and watches before treatment commences.