COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Asante day spa on the Sunshine Coast has implemented certain Covid-19 measures for the health and safety of both clients and staff.
Please do not enter the premises if you have any flu-like symptoms. We reserve the right to refuse service if you are coughing or showing any of the following symptoms: fever, runny nose, and/or sore throat.
At Asante Spa Coolum we adhere to Covid Safe and social distancing policies by:
- Staggering appointments
- Allowing extra time between treatments for sanitising all frequently touched surfaces i.e., Eftpos terminal, all reception counters, door handles etc.
- Hand sanitiser is to be used by clients upon entry to Asante
- All clients need to sign and provide contact details every time they enter Asante
- Temperature will be taken upon client entry.
- Clients are encouraged to book appointments either online or over the phone to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
- Staff always adhere to the strictest hygiene standards and requirements
- Staff are screened for flu-like symptoms and have their temperatures taken before starting their respective shifts.
Spa Gift Cards & Products are Available to Buy Online
Coolum day spa gift vouchers are available to buy online (Asante vouchers never expire).
If you would like to purchase products, Asante stock Eyenvy, Mukti Organics, Environ Skincare, Minerelle Minerals, and Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup. These can be purchased in-store or can be delivered to you. If you prefer delivery please call Asante on 54465229 or email your enquiry through.
Payment can be made over the phone and products will be mailed out to you. Alternatively, if you’re local to the Coolum area, we can deliver your purchase straight to you.
If you’ve any questions about our Covid precautions, gift vouchers, or products the best way to contact us is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Stay safe everyone.
Libby DeVaux (Owner)