At Asante we strive to provide a tranquil atmosphere for your journey of escape. Please observe the following guide lines to make sure your visit with us is as pleasurable for both you and for your fellow spa goers
- Upon making your appointment reservation, you will be asked for a valid credit card to hold against your booking. We accept either VISA or MasterCard.
- Please arrive 5-10minutes prior your scheduled appointment so that you can complete any paperwork required and then totally relax and unwind.
- If you are running late please let us know and we will do our best to keep to your full appointment time.
- For your own peace and to respect others, please switch your mobile phone off before you arrive at Asante or you may like to leave your phone at home.
- To be in keeping with our calm and peaceful setting, please keep your voice to a low volume.
- A Day Spa is not the ideal setting for children, as they get bored very quickly. We would be most appreciative if you can find a baby sitter whilst you are in your appointment.
What to wear
- Most of our body massages and rituals require you to remove your clothing except for your briefs. For your modesty - we will provide you with a beautiful Tribal print sarong to wear during your spa session. Your therapist will show you to your treatment room and give you full instructions. For your comfort, please wear loose undergarments (not your Sunday best - you will be provided with disposable underwear for some treatments)
- Please remove all jewellery and watches before treatment commences.